The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Idea for Season 2

Go down 
+5
Kinghadi10
kapenn90
AUBURNFAN21
wareagle6608
RaizinCane-[]_[]
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

An Idea for Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey guys.. ok so I know everyone pretty much loves the team that they're with, but Kyle's switch to Washington gave me an awesome idea. So after this year we should all switch teams to a 4 star or less NON ranked team. That way there isn't any of this talk of "Oh you're only good because of the team you took over" or anything like that. After we all switch we should then stick with that team untill everyone becomes a 5 or 6 star team, and then we all switch again. This way we all continue to challenge not only each other, but ourselves in trying to become the best coach, recruiter, and team. I say majority rules on this one, so I call for a vote. I'll count myself as 1 out of 12
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Plus, it'd give a new challenge to everyone. Only problem we'd have would be people wanting to stay with their favorite team. Which here, wouldn't affect some people. Some could probably even stay. But we'll do a majority rules type thing. And based on the decision if any of you pansies quit, I'll stab a kitten.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm

i dont like it because that means this season is a waste...all my recruiting would be pointless
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm

That's understandable.

But it wouldn't be a waste. Here's some things we can focus on. 1. We tried hard. 2. We're still dear friends!

(That's from Talladega Nights in case you didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 pm

haha well it was all just an idea and don't worry no one's gonna disappoint me if they say no.. Miami is my team.. number 1.. but i'm willing to work on a team to make them number one, but that's just me.. if no one wants to do it then that's cool I'll probably still do it tho at least once.. just to keep things interesting
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

I had to go and mess things up... lol
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 pm

im down with doing that i was probably going to do that anyway
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 pm

ok I decided to change my rules up.. it's no longer a majority vote.. it's now.. you don't have to if you don't want to but some of us are, and we're not going to think any less of people don't want to do it. I think so far both mike and me are going to do it with me switching to Clemson and Mike switching to South Carolina so we'll be bitter rivals.. and trace.. i donno who you wanna be.. if only they had SC state haha but anyways you need to get your ass online so you can play mike and we can advance
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah, personally I picked West Virginia off a last second coin flip. Razz That's how I roll. I'm lovin this dynasty, but not necessarily using WVU, I was gonna switch after a season or two. So I'll probably switch after this year. Anyone else that wants to just let me know. I'm not gonna lay down the law and say everyone switch but if you're a really good team, it wouldn't be the worst idea.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Changing YOUR rules?? Homie, I will kick you out!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 pm

yea i figured i'll just bring the Title to South Beach, and then let the CPU do the rest.. I just hope I can beat my soon to be former team next year if I play them while using clemson
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 pm

idk ill think about it but i just wanna see how my recruits turn out and if i knew we were gonna switch i wouldnt have redshirted anyone..but we'll see and their about to play dont worry..
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah, Dante it's cool if you don't to me its just no fun using a super good team that EVERYONE wants to go to. WVU isn't like that, but I'm kinda like Kyle and I'm not really feeling it. EVEN THOUGH, I was stoked about my frosh QB, WR, DE, LB, and CB. I checked their ratings and was like DAMNNN they gon be good.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

yea I have enough talent on miami to go like 2 or 3 years even without recruiting.. but I donno.. I just always wanted to use clemson in a dynasty for some reason.. guess living in south carolina i just wanna know what the hype is all about
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 pm

well yeah of course everyone wants to go to osu after i get done recruiting lol and i might switch idk yet..idk what team i would wanna switch too..maybe AU?
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:50 am

i agree this season would be pointless and plus i got my favorite team
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 am

yeah i say only switch if you want to.... and dante the national championship stops through Baton Rouge not South Beach sorry dude haha. im a last second pass away from undefeated. Besides the SEC champs always win the national title. this year wont be a waste for me even though im switching because im winning the title.... having the number 1 recruiting class and setting up LSU nicely for next year. Geaux Tigers!!
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 am

too bad my team isnt from south beach :p
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 am

Yea, John is in South Beach not Dante Razz Silly Trace.

So yeah, no one has to switch. And maybe next time we should figure this out before we start the dynasty. If we all do one on 12, we'll discuss it a few months prior to the release. And just dick around til the rosters come out. Or do our own. DYNASTY!!!
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 am

i get the names and teams mixed up all the time haha but still the national title goes through Baton Rouge and next year it goes who ever i pick
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92

FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 am

im already ahead of the game Texas Tech is already a 3 star team which is worse than any of you guys so im staying with my team
Back to top Go down
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 pm

i dont want to do it just because i want to stick with the same team and make them my own since this is the first dynasty ive been in that advances fast enough to let me do that, and if I switch I wasted a year.

I lost to Texas Tech though so i dont feel like anybody is at a huge disadvantage. Its all more about decision making and luck than player skill in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah, I think Texas is slightly overrated this year. But they're still insanely prestigious on the field. Go for it man. Basically, everybody be who you wanna be. And in a few years if you wanna swap, you still can. I may go crazy and be a new team every year! Jk.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:57 pm

i have never been my favorite team in LSU in a dynasty so its fun being them but its to easy recruiting and it makes it easier playing with them so I am going to switch after the year just not sure who yet its more fun building a team up then dominating with a team thats already good and we need talk about difficulty noone should ever 100 to something no matter who you play and if you beat someone that bad you dont need to play fcs teams its not realistic
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:30 pm

This is true. I'm thinking we should make a bump up to Heisman with some adjusted sliders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for Season 2   An Idea for Season 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea for Season 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next