The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Next Season Empty
PostSubject: Next Season   Next Season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am

So me and mike were talking and i came up with a good idea. I think that after this season we are going to put in a 3 year contract with each team. This means you can not switch teams until your 3 year contract is up. Also if you decide to leave schools you can only go to a struggling team. In struggling team that means that they were under .500 that year. If you want to go up to a more prestige team (ex: 4* to 5*) the team has to be atleast 2 games under .500 (4-Cool. The only way you can opt out of your contract is if your team is under .500 for the season, if that happens you can get "fired" from your coaching duties and have to go to a lower * team. So if you decide after the bowl games you want to switch teams i will let you but after this season your stuck with them for 3 seasons. If you stay with the team you currently have your 3 year contract will already be signed and you will be going in your 2nd year of your contract. sound good?
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

Next Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season   Next Season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 am

sounds good to me i like lower team anyways ! next season when the contracts start?
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Next Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season   Next Season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season   Next Season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Season
Page 1 of 1