The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few updates for the end of the season

Go down 
+2
notredame67
wareagle6608
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Just a few updates for the end of the season Empty
PostSubject: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 pm

We're going to vote, based on stats, for our own season awards between the five best user players at each position. These will be up after everyone's games are over.

Also, as you may have seen, I've put in a chat box, so if more than one person is online they can talk. So what a few people have asked to do as far as the offseason goes, we'll set up a time for everyone to be online with controller in hand. And we'll take out the offseason in one big chunk. Shouldn't take but MAYBE and hour and a half, and when we do this we can talk on chat, so we can keep up with progress, talk about what's goin on, give updates on what we're doing, tell knock-knock jokes. Should be a grand ol' time.

But if you make a big offseason move, land that perfect commitment, move a substantial player to a new position, someone gets super good and moves into starting position, or cut someone we wouldn't expect, post a topic about it. Maybe everyone should post one about their offseason happenings and reply with updates as the offseason progresses. Because this is an active and social dynasty with user controlled worlds and that's just how we roll.

Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 pm

sounds great
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

sounds perfect
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92

FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 pm

what are all the awards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few updates for the end of the season   Just a few updates for the end of the season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few updates for the end of the season
Page 1 of 1