The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Idea. Comment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

New Idea. Comment. Empty
PostSubject: New Idea. Comment.   New Idea. Comment. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 am

Ok so our member with the most awesome last name had an idea. Open up a website, Link it to the forum. This website will be a collection of member's records, certain stats, coaching history, and a list of respective championships. I personally thought it was an excellent idea. What do you guys think?

And of course, if you agree to this, you're locked in the dynasty for life! If you bolt on us, we will hunt you down. Cut the skin from your face, put it over someone elses and pretend we're you. Or find a replacement...that seems more logical. And also more legal and less violent and terrifying. Disregard my previous idea.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

New Idea. Comment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Idea. Comment.   New Idea. Comment. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 am

Sounds cool, not really sure how it would work. Couldn't we just do it on here without a website. Just update at end of season with stats. Website would be cool to what kind of ideas are there, I like the whole total stats thing for coaching , trophies and all, maybe comments from other players on user vs user games. Lets face it I feel like the respect of an human opponent after a game is almost as important as the final score could be cool to have game comments like that. Mabye Rivalry wins, special achivements like taking over a 2 star team and making the top 25 or something like that, breaking school/ncaa records. This would be somting you can really geek out with. Not sure the easiest way to go about it though alot easier on xbox there are programs for this. Thank sony for tight security to keep out hackers and stop some good homebrew programs lol
Back to top Go down

New Idea. Comment.
Page 1 of 1