The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Application

Go down 
+5
trevtheloveshack
kapenn90
Kinghadi10
RaizinCane-[]_[]
wareagle6608
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kapenn90

kapenn90

The Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

kapenn wrote:
Name: Kyle Penner

Hometown (with Timezone): Rushville, New York. EST.

Favorite Team(s): Notre Dame, UNC, Philadelphia Flyers, New York Yankees and Tennessee Titans

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Bama, Nebraska and Texas(Never been any of them. Want to try new teams)

Conference Change Preference (If Any): None

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? Yes

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I'm in college right now planning on majoring in sports marketing. Love watching and playing sports. Very competitive person

This is me sorry. I fudged. Mad
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome to the club, friend.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Name: trevor (psn: trevtheloveshack)

Hometown (with Timezone): omaha, nebraska (central)

Favorite Team(s): Michigan, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers,

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Texas, Florida, Michigan

Conference Change Preference (If Any): maybe move fresno, boise and nevada to MWC, but if not no big deal

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? yeah

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: im a college student at university of nebraska omaha, that makes me kinda busy but im sure i can keep up. Joined this dynasty because im trying to find one that will actually finish the season before i become a senior citizen
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Well Trevor, you've found it. We're all committed to this dynasty and honestly, I hope we're still playing when NCAA 12 comes out, then turn around and play a new one. And yeah, most of us feel the pain of being a college student lol. I think this is what college kids do... Razz Texas it is. You're the only one in the BIG 12 so congrats on that haha. Welcome aboard.

Oh, and FS, BSU, and NEV are in the MWC. NEB moved to the Big 10. TCU took its place, and Houston replaced Iowa State.
Back to top Go down
Team

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

Name: Christian

Hometown (with Timezone): Houston Central time

Favorite Team(s): Texas, Texas Tech

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Texas, Texas Tech

Conference Change Preference (If Any): None

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? Yes, yes yes

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication

im in college but i have time to be a active player the best way to contact me is to text me if possible give me your email and i will give you my number, we need more commisioners like you in this game because what you are doing is the coolest thing i've seen, my psn is flyinhawaiian92 send me a friend request and we can be in dynastys together in the future
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

I appreciate you saying that friend. Texas is taken, but you are welcome to join this dynasty as anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: Ben Mahala

Hometown (with Timezone): Atlanta, Ga (eastern)

Favorite Team(s): Tennessee, Michigan State, whoever is playing Florida. Atlanta Falcons.

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Tennessee, Michigan State, Georgia Tech

Conference Change Preference (If Any): doesn't matter as long as it is somewhat realistic

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I am a 1999 architecture graduate of the University of Tennessee. As an architect, I am currently unemployed because of the Bush administration and am trying to go into business for myself with no success. Therefore, I have all kinds of time to dedicate to my true passion of the game of college football and the ps3. I am obviously a die hard Tennessee football fan and therefore hate Alabama, Florida, Georgia and wish herpes on Lane Kiffin. My girlfriend went to Michigan State, therefore I root for them and in turn hate Michigan and Notre Dame (I actually have always hated Notre Lame). I got to enjoy the glory of Tennessee football during my college days with the peak being the national championship my senior year, which I attended. Go Vols! Go State?
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome aboard. And I won't hold the Tennessee thing against you...jk haha. And go Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 pm

shit on the falcons! go saints!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:33 pm

shit on the Saints! GO DOLPHINS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Why not shit on the Saints, I am sure you were a few years ago yourself. It must be nice for Saints fans to finally get to take the paper sacks off of their heads. They are still the 'aints!!!
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 pm

we can no longer be the aints we have partied with the lombardi trophy form all the pain i been through with them its finally wonderful to say that
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 pm

shit on you all.. go Packers!
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Screw them. I didn't get Aaron Rodgers on my Fantasy team! Sad I did get Jennings though Razz
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm

go Matt Flynn the back up to Aaron Rodgers
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Name: Nathan Dace

Hometown (with Timezone): Missouri (central)

Favorite Team(s): Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): any small school... since my bro took notre dame...

Conference Change Preference (If Any):

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? yes

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication:
D.J.'s little bro... he got to beat up on me my freshman yr his senior yr of high school... made me good... lol... best way is to just contact my bro or me on here...
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Welcome! Too many Notre Dame fans on here. Let's not get anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 am

that's bc they're the best
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 am

Best 1-3 team in the nation!
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 am

best 2-3 team now !
Back to top Go down
ShammrockOsbourne

ShammrockOsbourne

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Name:Shane Alexander

Hometown (with Timezone): Troy, Alabama (Central)

Favorite Team(s): Alabama Miami TCU Troy

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use: TCU Georgia Tech Alabama

Conference Change Preference (If Any): Doesnt matter

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I go to Troy University. My major is Sports Management and I'm double minoring in Business Admin and Leadership. I love sports.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Troy huh i go to southern miss and when we played each other in the new orleans bowl 2 years ago i was there gotta say one of the best games i ever seen
Back to top Go down
MIZTIGERS

MIZTIGERS

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Name:Stephen Bowen

Hometown (with Timezone): Cuba, Missouri (Central)

Favorite Team(s):Mizzou

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Mizzou, Oklahoma, West Virginia

Conference Change Preference (If Any):

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum?
Yes

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication:
I live in st louis to go to college. I was playing baseball for the university, until i under medical release for be diagnosed with cancer. i like to joke around with people and get a good laugh out of someone. I own a barrel factory which I distributes barrels all over the world. If you want to know anything else just ask i'm an open person

Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

you forgot to add you like big cock!
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

For shame, hiding things from us. That's strike one pal. Don't wanna be betraying people's trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: