The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Application

Go down 
+5
trevtheloveshack
kapenn90
Kinghadi10
RaizinCane-[]_[]
wareagle6608
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Okay, it's not really an application. Just a little something to keep organized. I want this dynasty to go the distance and be enjoyable for everyone. And that starts by learning about you. So please fill this out and I look forward to this dynasty.

Name:

Hometown (with Timezone):

Favorite Team(s):

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds):

Conference Change Preference (If Any):

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum?

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication:

Last edited by wareagle6608 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 pm

I'll start.

Name: Mike Kirkland

Hometown (with Timezone): Florence, AL (Central Time)

Favorite Team(s): NCAAFB - Auburn Tigers, Miami Hurricanes. NFL - Atlanta Falcons, Oakland Raiders

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Auburn, Miami, North Carolina (I'm waiting until everyone has joined and has a team before I make a final decision. Hell, I may be Notre Dame for all I know)

Conference Change Preference (If Any): None yet.

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I go to the University of North Alabama. I am majoring in English/Secondary Education. That would qualify me to teach high school...and coach. After I graduate here, I plan to attend Auburn University for my masters, where I will hopefully take position as a graduate assistant. From there I can hopefully start my coaching career in the college ranks, as that is my life ambition. I love football more than a lot of things. I like rock music, along with some rap and country. I share an apartment with my girlfriend of 2 years, along with my best friend and his girlfriend. We have a dog named Beauregard. I have two brothers, one is 15 and looks the part of a D-1 prospect. I love long walks on the beach. And I joke a lot.

And you guys are free to add me on Facebook and anything like that.
Back to top Go down
drg87445

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 am

name: denny grossman

Hometown: youngstown, ohio (eastern time zone)

Favorite teams: ohio state, tennessee, and south florida

teams I would like to use: tennessee, georgia, or florida state

Conference change preference: none

Me- I have an associates degree in electronics and I am planning on attending youngstown state university to get my bachelors degree in the near future. I have two children, a boy and girl. They are ages 4 and 3. My daughter is autistic and is a huge handful. My favorite nfl team ids the Cleveland Browns. I am usually a madden player but I feel they are moving the game in the wrong direction so I bought ncaa football 11 instead and am very happy that I did. Feel free to add me on facebook.
Back to top Go down
catch31

The Application Empty
PostSubject: app   The Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am

Name:Justin Cornelius

Hometown (with Timezone):Florence (central)

Favorite Team(s):Bama and UNC. NFL is the Dolphins.

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds):Oregon, Penn State, and the South Harman Institute of Technology.

Conference Change Preference (If Any):Doesn't matter

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication:I love football.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 pm

drg87445 wrote:
name: denny grossman

Hometown: youngstown, ohio (eastern time zone)

Favorite teams: ohio state, tennessee, and south florida

teams I would like to use: tennessee, georgia, or florida state

Conference change preference: none

Me- I have an associates degree in electronics and I am planning on attending youngstown state university to get my bachelors degree in the near future. I have two children, a boy and girl. They are ages 4 and 3. My daughter is autistic and is a huge handful. My favorite nfl team ids the Cleveland Browns. I am usually a madden player but I feel they are moving the game in the wrong direction so I bought ncaa football 11 instead and am very happy that I did. Feel free to add me on facebook.

Tennessee. You got it. Welcome my friend.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 pm

catch31 wrote:

Name:Justin Cornelius

Hometown (with Timezone):Florence (central)

Favorite Team(s):Bama and UNC. NFL is the Dolphins.

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds):Oregon, Penn State, and the South Harman Institute of Technology.

Conference Change Preference (If Any):Doesn't matter

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication:I love football.

You got Oregon. Still hate you.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:40 am

Name: Trace Abdul-Hadi

Hometown (with Timezone):Hattiesburg,MS (Central)

Favorite Team(s):LSU, USM, and most of the SEC sometimes, NFL: New Orleans Saints(no im not a band waggin fan been a fan my whole life)

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): LSU, Va Tech, Arizona St I guess i dont really care I also like playing with USM but in a conference with BCS teams its tough to win against the other members

Conference Change Preference (If Any): dont care

oh yeah

First off the the question i get alot is where the last name come from. It comes from Jordan that where my grandpa came from. Im a student at the Unversity of Southern Miss majoring in Physical Education/coaching and plan on getting my masters in something else just not sure what yet ha. Love sports football is my favorite baseball is my second. i do have to say this i dont play much on the weekend due to football watching. Geaux Tigers and Southern Miss to the top!

Back to top Go down
mechbutc

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am

Jim Johnson

Luxemburg, Wi

Fav teams Any sport, any team from wisconsin. Just my opinion you gotta always root for where your from just the way I was brought

Cant remember every thing you wanted here lol

Would like to be Wisconsin if not really any team will do heck I even be Navy joined a 3 star only league on heisman pretty fun.

Spent my whole life in the military(navy) all over the world spent time in iraq to. got out about 3 years ago and didnt want a stressful job so became a butcher also attend uw madison in the first ever in the country Master Meat Crafter program modeled after the master cheese maker program. Have 4 kids from college to middle school.
PSN is the best way to reach me always on and off there.

Just had major knee surgery so stuck at home and off work right not
Play a wide variety of games so hit me up if you wanna play anything.

I agree you should be in this for the long haul I hate quitters you should know after the first week if you dont feel you fit in with the group and quit then. dont waste my time by quiting later in the season. Sorry ticks me off when people do that crap its a dynasty not a season had to get my rant out your will hear more. And John Clay for heisman.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 am

Kinghadi wrote:

Favorite Team(s):LSU, USM, and most of the SEC sometimes, NFL: New Orleans Saints(no im not a band waggin fan been a fan my whole life)

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): LSU, Va Tech, Arizona St I guess i dont really care I also like playing with USM but in a conference with BCS teams its tough to win against the other members

oh yeah

First off the the question i get alot is where the last name come from. It comes from Jordan that where my grandpa came from. Im a student at the Unversity of Southern Miss majoring in Physical Education/coaching and plan on getting my masters in something else just not sure what yet ha. Love sports football is my favorite baseball is my second. i do have to say this i dont play much on the weekend due to football watching. Geaux Tigers and Southern Miss to the top!

Awesome dude. Quick question though. We have a guy that wants to be Tennessee. So if you want LSU, would you wanna swap divisions? Or conference even. Up to you and him.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am

mechbutc wrote:
Jim Johnson

Luxemburg, Wi

Fav teams Any sport, any team from wisconsin. Just my opinion you gotta always root for where your from just the way I was brought

Cant remember every thing you wanted here lol

Would like to be Wisconsin if not really any team will do heck I even be Navy joined a 3 star only league on heisman pretty fun.

Spent my whole life in the military(navy) all over the world spent time in iraq to. got out about 3 years ago and didnt want a stressful job so became a butcher also attend uw madison in the first ever in the country Master Meat Crafter program modeled after the master cheese maker program. Have 4 kids from college to middle school.
PSN is the best way to reach me always on and off there.

Just had major knee surgery so stuck at home and off work right not
Play a wide variety of games so hit me up if you wanna play anything.

I agree you should be in this for the long haul I hate quitters you should know after the first week if you dont feel you fit in with the group and quit then. dont waste my time by quiting later in the season. Sorry ticks me off when people do that crap its a dynasty not a season had to get my rant out your will hear more. And John Clay for heisman.

You got it. go John Clay. I used to be a butcher. I did enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 am

Update: I'm considering West Virginia and Notre Dame. i think we'll throw ND in the big east because that's where all their other sports are.I usually put Air Force as independent. That way the military teams are all Independent. i will open a new topic so we can discuss our conference customizations.
Back to top Go down
AUBURN21

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Name:Dante Castro

Hometown (with Timezone): Farmington,MO (central)

Favorite Team(s): Auburn Tigers all the way

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Auburn

Conference Change Preference (If Any): no

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? yes i will

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: im 15 gonna be 16 in december, ive always grown up to be an Auburn fan because my uncle went there.i play soccer baseball and basketball.baseball is my favorite and i plan on going to college playing it and thats about it
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

AUBURN21 wrote:
Name:Dante Castro

Hometown (with Timezone): Farmington,MO (central)

Favorite Team(s): Auburn Tigers all the way

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Auburn

Conference Change Preference (If Any): no

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? yes i will

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: im 15 gonna be 16 in december, ive always grown up to be an Auburn fan because my uncle went there.i play soccer baseball and basketball.baseball is my favorite and i plan on going to college playing it and thats about it

Alright, THE Ohio State University belongs to you. And War Eagle my brother!
Back to top Go down
BLACKSHI

The Application Empty
PostSubject: about me   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

My name is Ian campbell

I live in SA, texas was born in Nebraska. Timezone is cantral.

My age is 16

My frav teams Are Nebraska and Oregon state.

I would like to use oregon state. Second Nebraska Third Georgia Tech

Nebraska in the big 10 if that happens I will want to be Nebraska.

I will always check email. Ill be on Ps3 on the weekends. Yes I will be very active.

Im a dedicated player for my team. Everytime I play I play for my college. I will run up the score Its not my jod to stop myself its your job to stop me Twisted Evil .

Thanks,
Ian
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

BLACKSHI wrote:
My name is Ian campbell

I live in SA, texas was born in Nebraska. Timezone is cantral.

My age is 16

My frav teams Are Nebraska and Oregon state.

I would like to use oregon state. Second Nebraska Third Georgia Tech

Nebraska in the big 10 if that happens I will want to be Nebraska.

I will always check email. Ill be on Ps3 on the weekends. Yes I will be very active.

Im a dedicated player for my team. Everytime I play I play for my college. I will run up the score Its not my jod to stop myself its your job to stop me Twisted Evil .

Thanks,
Ian

Alright man, you got it. We'll probably put Nebraska in the Big 10 so you can be whichever. And in user games try not to run up the score too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
notredam

The Application Empty
PostSubject: me   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Name: D.J.

Hometown (with Timezone): Missouri (central time)

Favorite Team(s): Notre Dame and Mizzou

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds):Notre Dame, Mizzou, Miami

Conference Change Preference (If Any): Doesn't matter... like being independent and big 12 if mizzou

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? ya this will be fun

Played college football, offensive line. P.E. major gonna be a football/basketball coach. Got a S.A./G.A. job at Southeastern Missouri State University next season. That's about it... lol
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: John Graham

Hometown (with Timezone): Charleston, SC (eastern)

Favorite Team(s): The one and only University of Miami... A.K.A. "The U"

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): University of Miami, Penn State, or michigan

Conference Change Preference (If Any): Big East I guess.. really I don't just figured if I get moved to the Big East with Miami I might get to relive the glory days

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? I'll defintly try to be as active as possible

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I work in a hospital at the moment, but will be going into the Air Force hopefully within the year, and I'm trying to become a police officer. I love the game of football, but college football holds a special place for me in my heart.. I guess it's the fact that every game counts and that anything can happen. I'm a really laid back guy who just loves to have fun.. and when i'm winning won't hesitate to talk smack.

I know I posted twice but the first one I kinda forgot to sign in with my s/n so this post is using my real s/n that's also my Ps3 s/n
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:57 pm

notredam wrote:
Name: D.J.

Hometown (with Timezone): Missouri (central time)

Favorite Team(s): Notre Dame and Mizzou

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds):Notre Dame, Mizzou, Miami

Conference Change Preference (If Any): Doesn't matter... like being independent and big 12 if mizzou

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? ya this will be fun

Played college football, offensive line. P.E. major gonna be a football/basketball coach. Got a S.A./G.A. job at Southeastern Missouri State University next season. That's about it... lol

Notre Dame it is friend. And I'll leave you independent if that's what you want.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 pm

RaizinCane-[]_[] wrote:
Name: John Graham

Hometown (with Timezone): Charleston, SC (eastern)

Favorite Team(s): The one and only University of Miami... A.K.A. "The U"

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): University of Miami, Penn State, or michigan

Conference Change Preference (If Any): Big East I guess.. really I don't just figured if I get moved to the Big East with Miami I might get to relive the glory days

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? I'll defintly try to be as active as possible

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I work in a hospital at the moment, but will be going into the Air Force hopefully within the year, and I'm trying to become a police officer. I love the game of football, but college football holds a special place for me in my heart.. I guess it's the fact that every game counts and that anything can happen. I'm a really laid back guy who just loves to have fun.. and when i'm winning won't hesitate to talk smack.

I know I posted twice but the first one I kinda forgot to sign in with my s/n so this post is using my real s/n that's also my Ps3 s/n

The U!! My second favorite team. Tough loss today. But you got em
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 am

Kinghadi wrote:

oh yeah

Awesome dude. Quick question though. We have a guy that wants to be Tennessee. So if you want LSU, would you wanna swap divisions? Or conference even. Up to you and him.

i like being in the west division playing all LSU rivals ole miss bama auburn but i also watched Michigan play today and the got the urge to use them in this dynasty
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 am

I feel ya. so you want to be Michigan?
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm

man i dont know pick for me lsu or michigan i dont care lol
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 pm

well you're the one who decides lol you pick when you accept the invitation Razz
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:27 pm

im sticking with lsu
Back to top Go down
kapenn

The Application Empty
PostSubject: I messed up so this wont be my username on the forums. it'll be kapenn90   The Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Name: Kyle Penner

Hometown (with Timezone): Rushville, New York. EST.

Favorite Team(s): Notre Dame, UNC, Philadelphia Flyers, New York Yankees and Tennessee Titans

Three Teams You Would Most Like To Use (Just name your top three, hopefully we won't have to resort to seconds): Bama, Nebraska and Texas(Never been any of them. Want to try new teams)

Conference Change Preference (If Any): None

Will you be active in this dynasty and in this forum? Yes

You - Tell About Yourself, It Helps For Communication: I'm in college right now planning on majoring in sports marketing. Love watching and playing sports. Very competitive person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: