The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proud Moment. Lol

Go down 
+2
RaizinCane-[]_[]
kapenn90
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am

Ok so today my girlfriend came home to surprise me. Classes got cancelled on Wed and she doesnt have them on Thursday. So i went to finish some work so we could watch a movie. She asked me to play a game of NCAA. I set her up on an unranked game. She's played maybe 3 full games of it. She chooses Notre Dame(I've tought her well) and the other guy chose Bama. So loading up the guy sends a message saying "ready for a whooping?" I didnt think anything of it and when I came back in she is up 31-24 in the fouth. The guy drives down and scores a td with 1:56 left on the clock. What does she do? Takes the ball and drives it down the field for the game winning field goal. So she messages back "Nice game. BTW you just lost to a girl asshole" Not gonna lie I lol'd. Sorry if i wasted some of your guys time, but i thought it was good.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:27 am

haha that shit is BOSS!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:30 am

Even though my girlfriend never played NCAA or Madden, I was proud of her... After the Dolphins Vs Vikings game (we're both dolphin fans) she wrote on her facebook wall "Brett Favre shoulda stayed retired...his old ass. Go Dolphins!" What made this great is I hate brett farve cuz he seriously needs to just retire before he completely embarrasses himself like he did against miami.. anyways not as good as your story but I was still proud
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am

Hey now I like ol' Brett. And dude that is spectacular. That chick is boss. My girl plays on occassion if i'm playing she'll ask if she can run a play. And she's pretty solid. I love her defensive strategy. She'll go by Engage Eight, Cover 1 Press, and other stuff and stick out her tongue. Then she lands on Cover 4 and you know how one of the zones is like Magenta? She's like ooh pretty! Pick 6. Oh yeah. Big time.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 am

Lol i know. The win was awesome but the message back was just icing on the cake
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:37 am

That made my night. Get some of that, bitch!
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 am

Lol. I was amazed. The guy didnt believe it, He kept messaging my PS3 the rest of the night
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 am

XDDD what was he saying??
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 am

He was like there is no way that was a girl. I want proof and if it was a girl she was prolly fat and ugly.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 am

Dude lets meet halfway and go beat his ass down.
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 am

We told him we'd send a picture of proof..... I bet he's still waiting
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:46 am

Nice lol. Hey add me on Facebook. Mike Kirkland from Florence, AL. But yeah I hate people like that. Tell her to get a PS3 and if a space clears up she should join Razz
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 am

I actually don't have a facebook. Lol
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 am

Oh ok, I looked up everyone and theres a Kyle Penner but no hometown so I didn't know if that was you or not Razz
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 am

that is fucking awesome! lol... my gf will never play ps3 games and actually thinks i play too much... but she's still awesome... she plays basketball with me and competatively... she gets mad when i beat her bc she hates losing but she gets mad at me if i take it easy on her... she shoots better than me too lol...we were both stud b-ball players in hs... she holds the scoring record and rebound record at our alma mater... and she was 4 years all-state in softball so we play slow pitch together... and hell she even plays tackle football and wrestles with me... she's into mma too... rampage and couture is our favorite... lol... she is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:08 am

Lol nice. Mine actually watches notre dame now and really gets into it.
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 am

ya so does kylie... she's starting to remember players names... she says rudolph is a beast... lol... i told her if she ever wants to be my wife she better get to know all the penalty signs and what not lol... which i am proposing to her in feb.
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 am

Early congrats?? Mine knows Dayne, Floyd, Allen, Rudolph, Manti and for some odd reason Braxton Cave
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:28 am

ya... weve been together for a while... and i wanna do it on v-day... actually besides my best friend/best man... you guys are the first to know lol
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 am

Dude that means so much! Lol, but forreal congratulations bro!

My girl, Melinda...she's about like me, she'll watch college basketball and get pretty into it. She can't watch baseball that much Razz But she'll watch a football game. And she can remember players. I already told Kyle this, but like we were watching the Iowa v. Arizona game and she was like look at arizona's guard! He looks like a white Troy Polamalu. I was like I love you? Haha. We been together for two years, and she has learned right Smile But I did tell her she shouldn't try to learn TOO much cause idk how it'd be coaching with my wife correcting me Razz Be like Sandra Bullock on the Blind Side. What are you doin!? Run the stinkin' ball! XD
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Nice thread that was an awesome first post. Wife and I been married 19 years now and must say she has come along way. She does get into some sports games with me, just not the home team fanatic like me. But any sports playoff and finals she really gets into now. Wish I could get her into madden or ncaa on ps3. She will on ocassion. I have 4 teenagers 3 boys and a girl and we have madden/ncaa household tourneys on the weekends sometimes and she will play just for fun though. I get her to play some racing games and shooters and buzztime of course. Hopefully i will have her playing madden and ncaa when the 2020 edition comes out they might have everything fixed by then.

Congrats to you notredame67 Marriage is a wonderfull thing most of the time esp if she lets you game already had to work that one in on the wife. lol I have to find a Pick of my brother to post you 2 could pass for twins, if freaks me out everytime i see your pic with your posts to funny. I have to email him see if he has any of his old football pics you guys are going to crack up.

For any of you guys that have facebook feel free to add me Jim Johnson Luxemburg, wi. I know mike has. It is cool seeing everyone outside the game. Any of you guys every get close to wisconsin let me know would be cool to meet up. I went to met one guy from my madden league and we all grabbed a brewer game one day was pretty cool, then we ended up playing in the superbowl last season. Hope this league sticks around as long as that league has. Cool how you can become pretty good friends with people on here even though you always beat their ass on the game. lol

latez all

Badgers for National Champs this year and Go Navy Next year
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 pm

haha that is awesome my gf was in band then she quit and started taking stats for the football team her high school was my high schools rivals even they were awesome in football and we sucked... they lost state her soph year won it her junior and lost in south state championship her senior year to eventual state champs.... i was playing an online game the other day and after halftime i was losing 14 to 10 she came in and wanted to play i was like sure her offense consist of throwing the hail marry like every play lol her defense is which ever play looks pretty with 2 minutes left she was losing 17 to 16 she missed the extra point because of the delay recovered the onside kick scored a TD on the first play then when she kicked off the other guy ran it back so she told me to play the last drive and of course i throw a pick 6 and she cusses me out and leaves saying it was my fault haha and she doesnt play that much at all has never play a full game because she gets bored but it was funny watching her play
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Mine won't play a full game, but not cause she gets bored. Because she gets pissed off and throws the controller at me. I'm always like "I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS JUST A GAME!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proud Moment. Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud Moment. Lol   Proud Moment. Lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proud Moment. Lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: The Real World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: