The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NCAA 12.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

NCAA 12.                  Empty
PostSubject: NCAA 12.    NCAA 12.                  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 pm

These are just a few things I'd like to see in the new NCAA 12. We need custom playbooks. None of the playbooks are exactly what I want. My perfect playbook has the gator heavy (for wildcat), the Maryland I, maybe 5 shotguns, a few pistols, a couple I-Forms and a few aces, maybe with a few navy style triple option formation plays if I have a fast QB. There is no playbook like that. Also I think the receivers need work. I think if I have one of my good receivers on the outside in one on one coverage I should beable to throw it up and instead of him waiting for the ball to land in his lap I want to see him fight for the ball. Also I think if I have a running back or punter throw in a trick play, it want to see them actually throw near the receiver, I mean I could at least get it close, so should they. Also I never see them underthrow a pass or throw it behind the receiver, they always overthrow. Also better custom conferences so I can add teams to the big 10 instead of substituting them. Also today I was recruiting and I noticed Navy was trying to recruit a slow pro style QB. They should always have the CPU recruit for their system. Coaching changes in the dynasty would be cool also. If a prestigious school struggles they should replace him with a coach from a school that is over achieving, and that school will change to that coaches system. I also want player progression to change. 5 star players should sometimes fail and 2 stars should sometimes end up being the best players in the NCAA. Michigan DT Will Campbell was a 5 star recruit but he has been changing from OG to DT and might never see the field. Clay Matthews was unranked in high school. Also it seems like when I would take off running with Denard Robinson he would fumble a lot. He seriously averaged like 2 fumbles a game. That shouldn't happen. It's not just him either[center]
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

PostSubject: Re: NCAA 12.    NCAA 12.                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 am

well i agree with alot of what ur saying not all and clay matthew wasnt good coming in college he just worked hard and devloped good which they do do that on this game and with the whole fumble thing i dont think he started alot last year so start of the game they cant be 100% correct but the updated roster stuff should fix that and i 100% agree with the cpu recuriting and the playbook stuff and reciever work to and custom confernce and all of that
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: NCAA 12.    NCAA 12.                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

Scouting reports for user games would be nice and I totally agree about the play books and maybe even create a play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA 12.    NCAA 12.                  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCAA 12.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: The Real World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: