The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Paranormal!!) Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

(Paranormal!!) Activity Empty
PostSubject: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey guys, so when you all signed up, you said you'd be active in the forum. Some of you are holding true, some are kinda sorta, and some are not. You need to. Because this is half of it. The stories, the recaps, the trash talking. Hell, we have full blown storylines leading up to firings. It's only half the job to play your game. There's offline dynasties for that. And if you're not going to buy into the social aspect of an online dynasty, you don't deserve to be in mine. So get on here. I think if by the end of the season you don't have 50 posts on here, then you're not committed and thus forth don't belong here. This is for committed and serious guys only. Try to hit over 100. I have like 300. Several guys are around 100. It's not hard guys. I'm not assigning you a number, I'm just saying be active. And I think if you have less than 50 at season's end, you may get the boot.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

preach it brother!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 pm

in the words of a former great WWF star Macho Man Randy Savage... "OH YEA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Yo, I try to but sometimes just cant keep a straight thought going with the pain meds they have me on from my surgery. lol. It s alot more fun with people who are active. And I know I am not the most active but am on here atleast once or twice a day, I like checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. Also is tough writing alot about the badgers when the only thing that really needs to be written is one word UNSTOPPABLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey dude, I feel you. I know you get on and you are one of the active ones. I'm not saying everyone make this your home page and keep it up at all times and refresh every five minutes lol. You're good, no problems there.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm

he talking about the Tennessee dude!!!!!........ yes im still bitter about that loss
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 pm

More than just him lol. But he's one yes.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:57 pm

kick his ass out!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Paranormal!!) Activity   (Paranormal!!) Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Paranormal!!) Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: