The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About Who You Know...

Go down 
+2
AUBURNFAN21
wareagle6608
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

All About Who You Know... Empty
PostSubject: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:28 am

Ooh here's a goodie. Do you know any college/pro players personally? Or any famous person for that matter?

If you follow recruiting, ESPNU 150 #77 OG Spencer Region was a freshman when I was a senior at Brewer. He wound up starting over me, but I taught that boy how to block someone. He was committed to Bama, then AU, and now he's undecided. Leaders are like Wisconsin, Bama, AU, Georgia, and Texas.

Also, Chris Humphries, #40 for AU, plays on special teams, walk-on. But I played football with him. He hit hard Razz

Oh. And I touched Cameron Newton, Darvin Adams, Mike Dyer, Lee Ziemba, and Josh Bynes at the Tiger Walk against A-State. We slapped hands. I was aroused.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

you dont know how jealous of you right now...my brother went to the 12yr old little league worl series this year and met cal ripken jr.and they met an NBA player but i forgot who..
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Glover Quin #29 plays CB for the Houston Texans went to my high school I played 2 years with him in basketball he hit me in the head with a pass one time it hurt i slapped hands with DeAndre Brown after the USM game Friday night
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92

FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm

i played against Russell Shepard..got 2 tackles against him but got destroyed 14 to 56..played scout team against Tyler Melton starting wr for GT... played on the same team as Efrem Oliphant..LB for Houston...played against Sam Mcguffie...you know his famous hurdle seen around the world on youtube...that wasnt me but i got trucked the crap out of me...he is the rb that went to michigan but transfered to rice bc he was homesick....
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 pm

i have played against a lot of players that played d-1 or is in d-1 still... to many to name... most famous person i know is Justin Smith played a few years for the Bengals and is now with the 49ers i believe... he was my head basketball coaches best friend in high school... came to my homecoming and senior night... sat behind me when i wasn't in... freakin huge.... and im not a small guy myself... which that was like 4 years ago so i'm prolly just as big now... but still
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

oh i know Al Jefferson plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Jamie Collins plays linebacker for USM will be in the NFL look at this picture of him

http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2009/12/20/21c2d_t607.jpeg
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm

He got at least 3 feet of air that time!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

sorry but that picture looks super fake.. like his hands and the outline of his body just doesn't seem right
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 am

i saw that friday night on espn... crazy
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 pm

he has a 41 inch vertical my girlfriend graduated with him and i played basketball against him in high school but he was younger and didnt play much.. He originally signed with Auburn but when they ran Tuberville out of town he decided to sign closer to home.. that picture was taken in the New Orleans Bowl last year and friday during the usm game they talked about him and here a picture from that game

http://cmsimg.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DB&Date=20100917&Category=PHOTOGALLERIES&ArtNo=9180801&Ref=PH&Item=29&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

he just missed that one nothing fake about both those pictures
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 pm

He should try hopping over a lineman and blocking it. OH! Did anyone see the Steelers v. Titans?? Freaking Troy Polamalu jumped the Offensive AND defensive line right as the ball snapped and got a sack. look that up. sick.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 pm

And since we're talkin bout playin against people. I have blocked Rolando McClain. And I took his ass out. Ok, fine. He ran over me. But he did not make the play! So bam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Who You Know...   All About Who You Know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Who You Know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: The Real World :: The Gridiron-
Jump to: