The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Conferences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 am

Okay guys. I don't want to get too crazy with the conferences, but I'm not putting any upfront restrictions. I want to put Air Force as Independent and move Notre Dame to the Big East. And I usually move Nebraska to the Big 10, Boise (and now maybe Fresno and Nevada) to the MWC. Utah to the PAC-10. Cause those are whats happened this offseason. Does anyone have any objection to that?

I'll put up a list of teams as soon as we all decide.

Just put your suggestions and requests up here.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

That all sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
notredam

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: aaa   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

sounds good to me.. either way... nd in the big east or even big 10 but big east is fine... just kinda wanna keep the rival teams on nd (penn state, michigan, usc, ext.)
Back to top Go down

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I have made up my mind and I want to play with georgia Tech. I love the triple option style offense. I would like to move them into the big 10 so I can play more with users. I think Nebraska needs to be moved into the big 10.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Ok Ian, you messaged me and said you want Nebraska instead, so you're good.
D.J. I can leave you as independent just post in the non-conference schedule post (under the preseason forum i believe) which teams you want to play each year and I'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am

those are the logical choices to move.. maybe tcu to the big 12 as well get rid of iowa st just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 am

word. in my offlines i usually move boise fresno nevada and some others to stack the mwc. but it still has conference prestige as like C+ lol
Back to top Go down

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 am

This all sounds good. Are we planning on starting when we have all 12 users?
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 am

definitely. we have 9. maybe 10. or 11. cause one guy said he wanted in like a week ago and havent heard from him since. and another i havent heard from in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Conferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Conferences   Custom Conferences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Conferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: