The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More than just football

Go down 
+5
AUBURNFAN21
notredame67
wareagle6608
mechbutcher(Navy)
RaizinCane-[]_[]
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

More than just football Empty
PostSubject: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 am

Hey guys, so it seems like we all become pretty good friends like Mike said between the trash talking and everything that has gone on so far with this dynasty, but I feel we could all take this further than just football if we wanted. Like if we all end up getting call of duty: black ops.. which i'm sure a good portion of us will get... we could all hook up together in a party and dominate the world of COD as a group of something.. or we could do similar things with other games. What yall think?
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am

In my favorite madden franchise we play all games together. Some of us have been together in that leage for about 4 years now. I would like to play other games with you guys on here to. Seems like a fun bunch. feel free to friend me if your interested. I play pretty much anything and have realized since i had knee surgery 2 weeks ago and am stuck in my recliner that I do have to many games lol. I play any thing from fps to racing guess i have games really from any category. Also what do you guys think about making a facebook group for us. Might make getting ahold of eachother for user games easier but think it would be really cool just putting faces to everyone and all.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:19 am

I wouldn't mind and I'm the same way with games.. My biggest problem is after awhile i sell my games.. so all I have left now is COD and football
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm

I've never been huge into COD (before MWF2). But I definitely want to play Black Ops. I'll probably GameFly that. I do have GameFly but I let my little brothers use it over the summer. Should get it back sometime soon. First game I rent is Red Dead Redemption. Then probably Assassin's Creed Bloodlines (Black Ops would be impossible to get right away) then I'll probably get Black Ops. Any game you guys ever wanna play online just hit me up. Or anything really. I'm down.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 pm

hell ya sounds good... i mostly play ncaa and cod anyway... black ops will be the shit... and then i play nba but anyway sounds good... that would be fun!
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

So mike you have COD: MW2?
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 pm

I don't, I played it with my brother on his xBox. I'll probably GameFly it soon so I can get ready for Black Ops, and get good so I don't look retarded if we played online Razz
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I have all of the COD, havent played them in along time so probally suck at them now, anyone play nazi zombie, actually think waw is better than mw2 not as many glitchers/hacks. really liked BC2 but my disc cracked on that one, still might buy it again now that the price is down. Like resident evil 5 coop, just bought kayne and lynch 2 couple weeks ago that is pretty sweet online. Had major knee surgery couple weeks ago so bought bunch of games to try and keep me busy since I cant work. Never fails though usually tire of other games and always come back to the sports ones. Anyone here play Madden my fav online franchise is starting soon and there might be a couple spots open, not starting till the next patch comes out. Fantasy draft. or if u wanna play eachother that be bun to.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

yea I'm stuck on whether or not I should rebuy Bad Company 2... I just loved the fact that you could destroy everything and drive anything. And Kane and lynch was pretty good just hated the way they made everything fuzzy.. but we need to all pick a certain game like those so we can just get on together and rock out
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

i play MW2 every once in a while i think we dont need a facebook goup cuz this website is good..
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Pick a game and rock out? any one play Guitar Hero or Rock Band? xD I'm such a loser.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Haha I use to play it.. loved it for awhile then got bored.. but I been wanting to get it again cuz I love playing the drums on there.. I use to love the guitar but then I broke my pinky and now it's crooked and keeps hitting the button that my ring finger is suppose to hit
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I hear that. Well shoot we should hook up online and you rock the drums. I'm an axe man. Razz
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 pm

well if I ever decide to get it then it sounds like a plan. If you ever get COD MW 2 let us know and we can start like a 5 or 6 man party and just dominate online play just like we all do in football
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah, I'll have to play campaign mode once or twice to hone my skills so i don't let you guys down Razz
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:06 am

im pretty good at MW2..or at least i always dominte my friends
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 am

Well maybe your friends suck!
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 pm

WOW, just put in mw2 for the first time since before BC2 came out. I felt like such a noob, to funny. Still had fun but man gotta get my skills back.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 pm

haha yea i did that not too long ago.. I got just owned by everybody and their mother for like the first hour.. but then I started to get back into it. Unfortunally since I created a new name not too long ago I'm starting from the bottom again instead of at level 60
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I hate when that happens lol. I didn't know I'd lose all my stuff, and like I just created a new profile and deleted the old one. Everything gone lol.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 pm

red dead redemption is great get it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kapenn90

kapenn90

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 pm

I have COD WAW,MW,MW2 and i'm gonna get black ops. That would be awesome to play together
Back to top Go down
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:08 am

yeah i got black ops pre ordered. All i play is CODmw2 and NCAA. I sometimes buy other games, play them once, and they just are not as fun.

We should get a [flea] clan going or something haha.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

I usually Gamefly the ones I probably wouldn't play more than once. Oh, and I heard black ops is gonna be amazing, but the new Medal of Honor is sposed to be ballin. Apparently the game makers went to the troops and did full interviews on how it was like for them and built the game based on that.
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92

FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:40 pm

im definitely going to get medal of honor when does it come out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than just football   More than just football I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More than just football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next