The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sincerely, Commish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Sincerely, Commish Empty
PostSubject: Sincerely, Commish   Sincerely, Commish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 am

Okay. So, first of all. I thank you guys for using this forum. I was setting it up, like "this is retarded. no ones gonna want to use this. i suck at commissioner!" this is my first time as commish and only my 3rd OD. I just want to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible. So thank you for making my life this much easier.

I'm laying down this rule. If your game freezes, or your dog eats your playstation, or the rapture happens...anything that makes you quit, text me. You all have my number. Except you Jim Razz which you can just message me on playstation. Or hell, if you don't wanna do that, email me. Message me on Facebook, it all goes to my phone, I'll get it. However, if you do NOT inform me of your restart...you're score will be thrown out and your game set to autopilot. No exceptions here. Three strike system. If you restart without informing me thrice times, you will be ousted.

Also, Trace and I will be playing soon, so the week will advance shortly...probably immediately after. And speaking of Trace, go Southern Miss. Kansas blows.

I had so much more I needed to say. I forgot it. This is more like a blog than a news announcement.

Props to you all for scheduling your user games, I've been very pleased. Though personally, I'm ready for some Big Ten user action.

Oh, and also, during a user game I get all excited. So if it's cool. If you can multitask. Someone text me score updates. I like them.

Also guys, I'm liking the trash talk. It is fun to do and read. If you didn't see, Trace and I have been going back and forth. D.J. and Ian have been talking some mad shit to each other. And John. Hell, I think he called my dog challenging him because he squats when he pees. Posting fake interviews, just cause they're fun. There's no limit to what you can do. Take advantage.

Oh, and if you look under Week 4, the post Word of Mouf. This is an interview of myself to create hype for my game against Trace and to put some of me out there. John liked the idea as did I. So if you're down for it, we'll do a segment each play week, interviewing a different coach, player rather. Questions can come directly from you the other guys. If you want we can re-do mine with your submitted questions. I think it's a fun way to lay some trash out and get to know each other better.

And guys if you have any questions or ideas or proposals or whatever for something to go on the forum, post it in the Forum Discussion. And if you have any of the above submissions regarding the dynasty itself, post it under Dynasty Discussion. This dynasty will only get better from there.

And one more thing. If you are not active on this forum, you should punch yourself in the balls. Because this is boss. Be active. Be friendly, if thats what we are.

I am quite happy with this dynasty's direction. I personally wouldn't mind playing til NCAA 12, and then starting one on there. I'm in this with you guys, and I'm with you as long as you're here.

Take care guys.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

Sincerely, Commish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sincerely, Commish   Sincerely, Commish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah , what he said. And as far as liking the trash talk. Keeps it fun. So I am tired of your mouth , and pulling out. Catch you guys later. Go Badgers. See you guys in the stands when the badgers are on the field at the national championship game. Have a good week ladies.
Back to top Go down

Sincerely, Commish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: