The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I haven't been on today. Been cleaning the apartment and I moved the playstation to a different room. Haven't hooked it back up yet. Me and Dante were texting last night. He told me about the PS3 freezing. Mine freezes occasionally. And the other night I was starting to play Boise and my girlfriend unplugged me. She was like uhhhh...that wasn't the air purifier....I was like no ma'am not entirely.

Guys, this is a serious dynasty. In an offline dynasty I had possibly the best team I've ever had with Auburn, only one starter below 95, ALL of my team was either All-American or All-SEC. I lost to, get ready here, 1-7 Georgia. Got killed. But losses happen, I didn't quit. The other night, Justin was playing Duke as UNC, as you guys saw he won in OT. But it was Duke. Stuff happens guys. Good teams lose to bad ones. It happens. Happens in the real world whether we like it or not. I will not tolerate guys who do not take this seriously. I like all you guys and I think you make this dynasty as good as it is. As commissioner I try to give you as much control as possible, but I won't be a pushover. I will kick you out and find a serious player. This dynasty will, and I mean WILL be the best dynasty to be a part of. But that comes from each and every one of the players. Dante threw 5 picks against Ohio State. He pulled out a victory, but he let me know every step of the way. This will not happen. If you become a player who quits a game when it gets tough, you will be removed and replaced.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm

gotcha dude just quit on me when im stopping ya in the ground
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 pm

I completely understand this and am aware that I am the main culprit for this announcement. As I stated, our cat (by our, I mean my girlfriends....I hat the little shit and wish he would disappear) has chewed up my PS3 cord which it took me a while to figure out. I have replaced the cord and am working on making the cat disappear. Sometimes things happen such as the game freezing, but I do understand that there is no way to tell whether the person is telling the truth or not. If my game is restarted again, I understand if you kick me out.
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm not going to kick you out for it...my dog's chewed up chargers and stuff. But I had to make sure. Just let me know next time if it happens. Dante texted me as soon as his happened. So next time text me.
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Same should go for restarts against the cpu. If everyone doesn't know we can see how many times you restart against the cpu. I know there are reasons a person might have to quit but you have to let the commish know. We are all adults here so if your losing take the loss like an adult. Lets face it if your not the Badgers your all just playing for second place any way. Just kidding had to throw some humor in there.
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

ya guys... playing fcs teams makes your ranking go really high... so lets all be like the badgers and play shitty teams... GO WISCANSIN!
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Thats cool, have seen some shitty teams beat ranked teams on here quit abit. Bing on the ribbing thats cool. Time will tell when you have one of John Clay's cleat marks all up your back when he runs all over you. lol. Can't wait for conference play. Will be fun. Seriously though this is turning out to be a fun bunch. Keep it up guys
Back to top Go down
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

my game seems to freeze usually right before the game starts or at half time. Froze at halftime last week
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Mine very often freezes during trying to challenge or super sim. And sometimes at uniform select.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: