The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restarts haopening every week with someone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

Restarts haopening every week with someone Empty
PostSubject: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm

is it just me or does it seem like when a certain someone always win they have like 2 restarts and its always a pretty close win i have noticed it pretty much every week... wont say who yet see if anyone else notices it
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Think i have seen restarts next to almost everyone including commish, the way the servers behave think you cant really help it. I hate it cause every restart i have had in madded i almost lose and everyone i have had on ncaa i have done alot worse that the original game. I wish they would make it when a disc connect happens it would resart it for you with same time left and score just probally cant save stats, or why cant it save at the end of each quarter in case of a disc connect. Sorry for ranting about it seems the last 3 weeks the servers have been crap, cant even connect to people lately half the time, then sometimes you get a disconnect right after the coin toss. Just getting frustrating.

I had one restart today. But my internet is in and out the last 2 days, we are having some 50-80 mile an hour winds for two days now and think supposed to go another, my connection has been crap the whole time. So thats my restart in case anyone is wondering.

I have had a couple of restarts before cant remember exactly the reason i know one i got called into work one a disc., have messaged mike before about my restart except for today because i played during lunch and didnt have time to message him.
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 pm

yeah sometimes my ps3 freezes and its gay so thats why i have had it a few times..same with me usually im doin good and then it freezes and i play again and i play a lot worse
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 am

Glad to see someones ps3 freezes sometimes. Was begining to think mine was on the way out. My first one shit the bed only 2 months after getting it. This one has been going strong for year and a half now but made some funny sounds 2 weeks ago when i turning it on. Hope it keeps going knock on wood. Guess once one shits the bed on you, you just are always thinking it could happen again.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah i had one that wouldnt turn on it just lit up i think a green then yellow then red light sony told me i could send it in for $200 and they might could fix it i was like the hell with that ill just get a new one
Back to top Go down
nateonyourplate

nateonyourplate

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:20 pm

ye i seen alot of restarts to i havnt at all cause i think it sucks away all the fun and i understand if it freezes or w/e i think if that happen to me i would have the game simulated
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, freezes happen. Crap happens. It hasn't really become a habit, although sometimes I wonder Razz but as long as I am made aware, then I won't yell.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 pm

yeah i text mike and tell him whenever it happens to me..
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:36 pm

And just so everyone is aware, my game froze three times at the loading game menu. That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarts haopening every week with someone   Restarts haopening every week with someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restarts haopening every week with someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: