The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clemson Vs Auburn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 pm

On paper this really looks like a close game. Being from Charleston, all i ever here is Clemson this or South Carolina that. So I just want to know what yall think the score will be by the end of the game. And please I know some of yall are Auburn fans give me your real results no 993,374,373 to 0 calls please haha I really think it'll come down to OT with clemson nudging Auburn out by a field goal in the 2 OT
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Also and I know this isn't related to College football.. but is it me or does Todd Hailey (The Head coach of Kansas City) look like a crazed fan who put on Cheif gear and started to speak to reporters? He really doesn't look like he would be a head coach of a NFL team
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Quite honestly, I'm pumped about this game. Clemson's offense is solid, but not spectacular like last year. Auburn beat Clemson in the Chic-Fil-A bowl a few years ago when they had James Davis and CJ Spiller. I think Auburn's D will be better with a returning Craig Stevens and I look for Auburn's offense to improve and get it together moreso than they have. Auburn wins, 27-21.

And you're right about Todd Haley. I don't know where this guy came from. The win over SD was not as impressive as everyone thinks, because SD in my opinion isnt that good this year.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
kapenn90

kapenn90

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 pm

27-21 Auburn.
Back to top Go down
AUBURN21

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 pm

35-24 auburn
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 pm

THIS IS TONIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Clemson Vs Auburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clemson Vs Auburn   Clemson Vs Auburn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clemson Vs Auburn
Page 1 of 1