The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TeamBuilder Dynasty?

Go down 
+3
trevtheloveshack
RaizinCane-[]_[]
wareagle6608
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

TeamBuilder Dynasty? Empty
PostSubject: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Okay, so a lot of you have expressed interest in a TeamBuilder Dynasty. This is fine by me, I think it'd be exciting. Okay. So if we do one, I need to know who's all in. We also need to decide on other things. Such as if we pick a team that exists but isn't D-1. Or if we just make up our own. Either's fine with me. And the one's supporting the making high school teams, I've never been a fan of that. Plus me and Justin went to the same.

So, I'm gonna set this up. Reply back, say Yes or No.

What kind of team do you want, being the non-D-1 but real, or our own made up.

Also...I guess we'd just set up a seperate section on this forum for it? Give me ideas on that too.

If we do this, we'll get a ratings chart set up as soon as possible so you can start creating.
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I support the team builder...

I support using non D-1 teams that are real..

But I don't know if we should start this now or after a few years with the current dynasty.. also honesty comes into question.. everyone wants to be the best.. so how are we going to make sure everyone goes by the ratings chart? are you going to look through every position, every roster, every team?

Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm

You see President, this may be football, a football video game for that matter. But I take it seriously. And as commissioner, it is my job to check these things. I have eliminated who needed to be eliminated, and I will check and make sure. I mean sure there are certain ways to fool me. And some people may sneak one by me. But I know a lot of tricks. I'll keep this real.

And I wouldn't mind waiting a few seasons. I'm here for you guys.
Back to top Go down
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Im in, and I think the team should be up to us. I made a Taco Bell university and if we do this I think id use them. if people want to use their high school or whatever i think they should. I think we should do something like

Freshman (0-80 overall, but majority of freshman low to mid 70s)
Sophmores (0-85 overall)
Juniors 0-90 overall
seniors (0-95 overall)

a few starters in the high 70s low 80s
most mid 80s
maybe like 2 at the most in the 90s

I think everyone would be honest and make their team realistic

just suggestions
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

i think at the end of this season we should do the teambuilder one
i think we should make p our own teams
yeah just make a seprate section on this forum..
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

now is every team starting at the bottom of the pile? Like 1* teams.. and like I was saying with the School program's stuff with no As just C-B+? cuz if we do it that way and have to make everyone fight for their recruits and their games.. then we can't have the player ratings be so high.. cuz I know Florida A&M has some good players, but if they were a team on here they wouldn't have mostly mid to high 80's.. they would be low to mid 70's with a few mid 80's on the team.. but very few
Back to top Go down
mechbutcher(Navy)

mechbutcher(Navy)

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Count me in. I think non D1 real schools would be cool. The hard part would be to like other people have said is to keep the teams fair. I really think we dont want to start out with alot of starters in the 80's, and should start out with lower player ratings just to make it fun. think we should all be in the same conference to . might make it move a little slower but would be alot more fun in all aspects.
Back to top Go down
trevtheloveshack

trevtheloveshack

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I think we should have 2 to a conference. Then we will have our 1 rivalry in conference and our non conference will have a few others. I feel like if we were all in the same conference we would beat up on each other. I want to be able to build it into a powerhouse
Back to top Go down
notredame67
Admin
notredame67

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm in... but i don't really want it to take away from our current dynasty... i think we should wait and what not... bc i don't wanna feel like I've wasted my time on this dynasty... i mean we don't want to try to do too much here do we? because if we make this all about the teambuilder dynasty i don't know if i will like it as much... i like having a decent to good bcs team like we have and compete against eachother...
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

i definitely don't want to take away from it because honestly i'm loving this dynasty. i don't think it would, but i think we should wait to do it if we do it.
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm

yea the more we talk about it sounds awesome.. but I like the way this dynasty is going so I defintly want to wait for a little while
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Hold on teambuilder talks in effect.
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

ill do it but i do say wait and let this dynasty mature and stuff im about to build a team up anyway with army next year
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

i think we should start getting this set up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamBuilder Dynasty?   TeamBuilder Dynasty? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamBuilder Dynasty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: Discussions :: Dynasty Discussion-
Jump to: