The Flea Flicker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flea Flicker

The official message board for your online dynasty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL Talk.....

Go down 
+2
Kinghadi10
FlyinHawaiian92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyinHawaiian92

FlyinHawaiian92

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 pm

who is everybodys favorite team and who do you think is going to the super bowl...my team is the Texans (2-0) and the cowgirls sucks and after the texans are done with them they will be 0-3!! i was waiting for someone to start a topic about the NFL but no one did so im starting it..this is where all the NFL talk will happen
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

My favorite team is Saints I grew up in Louisiana and have been a Saint fan all my life. Me and my dad were at the playoff game back in 2000 i believe when they won their first post season game ever and the Rams punt returner muffed the punt and the Saints recovered and won. One my greatest memories in sports. But the Texans are second favorite just because they drafted Glover Quin I played basketball with him for 2 years before he graduated. Its cool watching him play, but believe me or not he was better at basketball than football.

The super bowl will be either the packers or saints playing the patriots but dont sleep on the texans i think they good enough to make it to
Back to top Go down
RaizinCane-[]_[]

RaizinCane-[]_[]

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm

For me gotta be the 2-0 Dolphins.. I was happy to see the licking that was laid upon brett farve.. though I do have to give some love to my boy Andre Johnson of the Texans.. He was a beast at Miami and is even better with Houston
Back to top Go down
AUBURNFAN21

AUBURNFAN21

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 pm

you guys will hate me for it but i like the cowboys because my uncle has always liked them and so do i..
Back to top Go down
Kinghadi10

Kinghadi10

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

i can look past the whole auburn thing but the cowboys? yeah you right we hate you now!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Well I love the Auburn thing. Iunno bout the whole Cowboys thing though Razz I like Demarcus Ware though. My team is THE Atlanta Falcons, after that, gotta be the Oakland Raiders (I know), the Houston Texans, or should I say the team that gets all my favorite players. I have another tier of faves that has like 6 teams in it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
kapenn90

kapenn90

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm

My teams the titans
Back to top Go down
wareagle6608
Admin
wareagle6608

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:49 pm

And you're also gay. I'm kicking you out. You beat Auburn. No one beats Auburn. Not with Alabama. How. Dare. You!
Back to top Go down
https://fleaflicker.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

NFL Talk..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Talk.....   NFL Talk..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Talk.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flea Flicker :: The Real World :: The Gridiron-
Jump to: